Bulletproof Suspensions is widely recognized as a leading U.S. manufacturer of high quality suspension kits for lifting trucks and SUVs. In business since 2000, the Bulletproof team lives and breathes off road racing, and combines more than 80 years of experience in the design, fabrication, installation, and use of suspension kits. We’ve been featured on over 30 magazine covers to date, and in 2007 won the Ford Product Excellence Award at SEMA.Bulletproof Suspensions kits are the real deal. Why settle for anything less?
* Unbeatable durability. We use heavy wall DOM and ¼” or thicker plate to take most any off road abuse.
* We take great pride in the finish and appearance of our suspension kits. All welds are clean and smooth, the whole package looks great, and our powder coat finish lasts a long time.
* We use high-grade heim joints that are exceptionally strong and provide long life.
* The geometry of our suspension kits maintains many of your vehicle’s factory specifications for safety and performance, while increasing the caster gain for improved handling.
* We use extra heavy-duty ball joints, another evidence of our going for overkill on the ruggedness.
* Bulletproof Suspension kits are alignment friendly. Most any shop can easily align them.
* All suspension kits come with a lifetime warranty, no matter how extreme the off road usage. Ask us about the details.
Our kit features our signature one piece lift cage design, steering drop, dual shock system, heavy duty upper a-arms and drop downs, coil springs, sway bar drop downs and impact bars 4-link drop downs, coil spacers, pan-hard extension and sway bar links. Six shocks are required for this system and we offer standard shocks or Fox racing equipment all the way around for the ultimate set up. When your done, go anywhere you want with no problems as your Ford Expedition will be equipped to go the distance no matter what you throw at it. At Bulletproof Suspension Inc. we don’t cut corners and we set you up right from the beginning.